Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Autograph Book Rhymes


When I was young in primary school, getting teachers and classmates to write, draw and sign on your autograph book was very popular. The book came with many pages of different colors. I think this is a good practice to remember them. Maybe with social media, this form of practice may become obsolete. But, because of social media like Facebook, we are now feeling nostalgic about what were written on the autograph books. Many of the ex-classmates have grown up are eagerly sharing their memories.
Below are some rhymes that I still remember:

Rhyme 1
In this book of mine
I hope you don’t mind
To write a few lines
For me to remember you as years go by

(Note: This opening rhyme was used by the owner and written on the first page of the autograph book.)

Rhyme 2
In this page of blue
I send my love to you
Nothing more, nothing less
Just the guy you know best

(Note: This rhyme must be written on a blue colored page.)

Rhyme 3
Remember the ‘M’
Remember the ‘E’
Join them together and remember ‘ME’

Rhyme 4
I like coffee
I like tea
I like you to remember me

Rhyme 5
ITALY – I Trust and Love You!

Rhyme 6
FRANCE – Friendship Remains and Never Can Ends!

Rhyme 7
I think and I think
I fill my pen with ink
I write and I write
An autograph in this page of white

No comments:

Post a Comment