Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Teacher’s Day

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. What a difference a teacher can make. Teacher’s day is celebrated worldwide to remember our teachers. Many schools will organize activities to commemorate this day. Teachers are showered with gifts and wishes by students. My son and his ex-classmates have been visiting their ex-teachers annually at the Primary School they once studied. Some of my ex-classmates and I are still in contact with some of our ex-teachers even though we are in our fifties.

I was inspired by my teachers when young. There were many memorable events that I still remember. Without teachers, it will be very difficult to progress on this journey to prosperity.

Thank You Teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment